Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thank You for Joining The Trip!

Thanks to all of you who participated in the trip and we hope you guys had a good time.

Here are some photos from the trip.

Group photo by Steven

What did we do?

Some were busy taking photos......

While some were having fun with the "wildlife" there......


Some photos from my camera:



I hope you guys are pleased with your catches of the day ('coz I wasn't :( ...) and I hope you guys will join us again!

P.S. Remember to submit one photo to taylorsphotographicsociety@gmail.com for the mini-competition for this trip. We will have a guest judge.

*comments and critics are welcome in this post (as long as they are relevant)

Cheers!
Jen Ric

2 comments:

CenseSence© said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CenseSence© said...

Thanks for everyone who had make yourself to the trip!!

Great shots. I like the first shot and the last shot!!